The Mexico stadiums map shows all main stadiums of Mexico. This stadiums map of Mexico will allow you to know stadiums locations and list of teams stadiums in Mexico in Americas. The Mexico stadiums map is downloadable in PDF, printable and free.
With an official capacity of 87,000, the Mexico City stadium as its mentioned in Mexico stadiums map is the largest in the country and one of the largest in the world. The Azteca has been the official stadium of the Mexican national team since it opened in 1966. Mexico’s second-largest stadium, the Estadio Olímpico was a groundbreaking facility when it opened in 1952. With an official capacity of 48,000, the Mexico City stadium hosted the 1955 Pan American Games and the 1968 Summer Olympics. One of the most atmospheric stadiums in the country, the Estadio Jalisco is currently the home ground of Guadalajara side Atlas and was previously shared by Chivas, their bitter hometown rivals.
After 50 years at the Estadio Jalisco, Chivas moved to this stylish 50,000 seater stadium in 2010. The new home ground is on the outskirts of the city and lacks the neighborhood feel of the Jalisco. Inaugurated in 2015, this Monterrey stadium is as modern as they come. Designed by Populous, the architectural firm behind more than 100 stadiums and arenas worldwide, the Bancomer has been nicknamed “the Steel Giant.” At an elevation in excess of 8,000 feet above sea level, the Nemesio Díez as you can see in Mexico stadiums map is also the highest venue in the Mexican league, a condition that has earned it the nicknamed “El Infierno” (hell).
Estadio Cuauhtémoc was built to serve as one of the playing venues of the football tournament of the 1968 Olympics. It was designed by the same architect that also designed Estadio Azteca. Estadio Universitario as its shown in Mexico stadiums map, nicknamed El Volcán, was built to serve as the principal sports venue for the UANL university. It officially opened on 30 May 1967 with a match between Monterrey and Atlético de Madrid. Estadio Azul was originally built for American football purposes, but soon after it had opened in 1947, Club America moved in and stayed at the ground until 1955.